Earlier this year, Accor made changes to two of its subscription cards that were previously mainly sold in Europe (read more here) and has now launched a promotion to get ALL members to sign up for them between September 6 – 20, 2023.
You can access Accor’s page for ALL PLUS here.
READ MORE: Accor ALL Bonus Points And Rate Promotions
- ALL PLUS ibis – 1,000 ALL Points (worth 20 euros)
- ALL PLUS Voyageur – 2,000 ALL Points (worth 40 euros)
You can sign up for both and get 30 elite qualifying nights (Gold status if no previous elite qualifying nights). But you cannot combine Accor Plus (an Asia Pacific offering) with Accor’s other subscription products, and there is separate Dis-loyalty from Ennismore (read more here).
ALL PLUS cards are global and work in all brands that they cover.
The ALL PLUS Voyageur price is the same everywhere, but the ALL PLUS ibis price has some variations in markets where hotel prices are low.
ALL PLUS ibis
- Comes with 10 elite qualifying nights per year.
- Fixed 15% discount off the Best Available Rate, which is not combinable with ALL member discounts.
- You won’t get the 15% discount if you use guaranteed room availability
ALL PLUS Voyageur
- 20% discount on premium and luxury brands, and 15% on all others.
- Guaranteed room availability two days before check-in but cannot be combined with the discount.
- Accor ALL members get 20 elite qualifying nights.
Participating Brand for Voyageur:
- Luxury brands: Sofitel, SO/, Sofitel LEGEND
- Premium brands: 21C MUSEUM HOTEL, Grand Mercure, MGallery, Mondrian, Mövenpick, Pullman, The Sebel, Adagio Premium
- Midscale brands: Handwritten Collectio, Adagio, Mercure, Novotel, Tribe
- Economy brands: Adagio Access, ibis, ibis Styles, ibis budget, greet
Does It Make Sense To Subscribe?
It depends on two factors:
1. Does it help you to reach a higher ALL tier (Platinum)?
If you travel quite a bit in Asia-Pacific, where ALL Platinum benefits are good, I would say that getting 20 or 10 (or 30) nights can be a real money-saver if it allows you to access one of the hotel club lounges without a charge.
2. Are the savings for you worth the price?
How often do you stay at Accor hotels, and do you qualify for other discounted rates, such as corporate ones? You can recoup the yearly fee quickly on just one visit to a Sofitel, SO/, or Sofitel LEGEND.
I decided to test this product and purchased the ALL PLUS Voyageur subscription this morning.
Accor directly sells the product.
The product expiry appears to be 12 months to the end of the month you sign up (essentially 13 months if you buy early in the month).
I was very curious about how this purchase is coded regarding the payment processing, as buying InterContinental Ambassador from IHG is “Business Services” and not hospitality (you get fewer credit card rewards points).
The ACCOR PLUS purchase was coded as hotel, so I earned 3 points per USD from Chase.
ALL PLUS Voyageur Rate Checks
I decided to check how the pricing comes up on Accor’s website when logged in and in an incognito window.
Sofitel Sydney Wentworth
Novotel Suva Lami Pay
It would have made more sense to sign up during the previous 20% discount, but I had no use for the benefits of this product back then. But I can book a couple of the hotels mentioned above NOW at a price I am willing to pay (when the 20% discount is factored in).
For those who travel mainly in Asia-Pacific and who like to wine and dine in hotel restaurants, the Accor Plus product is likely better because it comes with a 50% discount on dining for two, a 10% discount on room rates in the region, and some heavily discounted Red Hot Rooms that change frequently.
The only way you can be a member of Accor Plus and ALL PLUS is to have two entirely separate Accor ALL accounts, but then you need to reach your desired status on both.
Does signing up for ALL PLUS ibis or Voyugeur cards make sense for you? Please comment below.
Terms and conditions of this offer: